What is the Desert Paintbrush?
The Desert Paintbrush is our way of helping you express your creativity!
Donna started The Desert Paintbrush out of her home as a way to show off her artwork and sell handpicked items that she knew you'd love.
Soon she opened a store front at 51 E Washington St. in San Angelo, TX. If you've ever been to the store front, you know how special Donna made it. Complete with hand painted floors and walls and built the Desert Paintbrush is a creators dream.
Meet the ladies behind the Desert Paintbrush!
Expressing our creativity is important to us! It shows off who we are as unique individuals and just creates a happier us! We want to help you show off your creative side whether that be through your wardrobe, your home decor, or your art/projects!
- A women of many talents including, painting, wood working, drawing, interior decorator, cake decorator, club house builder, and whatever else I set my mind to!
- Best wife, mom, and grandma!
- My style is Bold & Bright, Southwestern, Mexican Décor.
- Content Creator
- The blonde you see in all the photos!
- Collector of hobbies including: Painting, embroidering, gardening, and raising chickens
- My style is whatever I feel in the moment but I do tend to gravitate to comforting neutral colors.
If you need to reach us, email thedesertpaintbrush.com
We check the email once every morning and night, Monday through Friday